[wdwod week 4] tsa claims, an attempt

I didn’t finish the assignment this week, sadly. I was trying to work with this TSA Claims Data, and spent awhile manipulating the data so that it would sum the total claims per airline. I got it to look like this (which involved figuring out how to change NaN to 0):

Screenshot 2016-04-21 10.07.48

But I couldn’t figure out how to then extract each element in the code. I’m sure this is a simple problem but I didn’t have time to fix it and make a visualization this week. 😦

 

https://gist.github.com/nicolehe/348fba5b1230e7f875ce21397d13f369.js

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s